If you’re reading this then you’re looking at the digital portfolio of one Jason Newport, a man of many talents (most of them rather nerdy), an interest in video game development, and a hunger to learn.
Since you’re here, I figure you’d probably like to know a bit more about me personally, so let me oblige you!
- I’m a massive nerd. Thats probably obvious when you take into account I’ve built my own game from scratch, but it never hurts to confirm it!
- I’m hard working.
- I always look to challenge myself, and any problem I don’t have an answer for, I’ll do my best to find one.
- I can work just as well in a team as I do on my own, both in a leadership role and as a team member.
- I’m not afraid of learning something new to expand my skillset.
- I have a rather warped sense of humor, a love for puns, and a genuine appreciation for Monty Python.
- I always play a Tank class in online games.
On a professional level, I’m looking for roles that will let me do more in the way of AI and automation, or games development, especially roles that involve looking at new technologies such as VR, AR and Machine Learning as I’m really interested as to where these could go in the future.
I’m open to freelance, contract or permanent work, so if you have something you think I’d be interested in, why not get in touch?